Children’s Center Goals
- To help each child learn to make choices, decision and find solutions to problems.
- To develop relationships between the children by means of sharing and interaction with each other and adults.
- To develop children’s listening skills through music, reading and various audio techniques.
- To work on physical development as well as emotional development through all activities in the school.
- To obtain experiences in language, art, math, drama and science and to learn about cultures around the world.
- To encourage healthful eating habits through good nutrition and table manners.
- To help children gain responsibility and self-control though appropriate discipline with the classrooms.
- To develop children’s knowledge, following the monthly activities based on yearly and weekly lesson plans, through field trips, social interaction and the Center program.
- To help a child gain his or her personal self-esteem.
- To prepare students for successful learning in elementary and middle school.
- CLASSROOMS – Children are placed in sunny, spacious rooms according to age.
- PLAY AREAS – Two outdoor playgrounds and one indoor gymnasium provide space for a variety of activities, during all types all weather.
- TEACHERS – Our teachers are experienced and well-qualified to teach young children.
- LICENSED – We are licensed for 130 children and meet all requirements issued by the State of Colorado for child care centers.
- ADMISSION – Open to all children between the ages 2-12. Health exam and immunization records are required.
- TUITION – Tuition is due between the 1st and the 5th of each month. Tuition discounts are available when you have more than one child enrolled. The second and third child receive a 10% and 15% discount from the full tuition rate.
- Come to the Center to observe.
- Please check out the Center’s Website for more information.
Visit our website at parkhillchildrenscenter.org.